Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

We decided at the last moment to travel to Arkansas on Sunday, so my mom could spend the day with my brother's family (and us!). My nephew, Taylor who is 6' 2" at the age of 14, played in a baseball tournament this weekend. We watched him play the last two games and win the tournament! It was fun. The Cousins got to play with each other too. My brother Brad has 4 kids also. Taylor, McKenna, Elijah, and Shae...baby Shae...she is so petite compared to her TALL brothers and sisters. We had a great time. Saw my Aunt Kim and Uncle Paul too...I think we scared them bringing in so many kids! haha! We also went out to eat with our best friends from High School, the McCorkle's and played with their two children also, Avery and Matthew. It was a whirlwind trip. We left at 7:30am on Sunday, arrived at noon, left Arkansas at 8:30pm and arrived home close to 1am...yes, Robbie and I had to go to work the next day and the kids had school. They all fell asleep around 10pm...except Robbie and I, who traded off driving. haha! It was wonderful. I can't wait to go back up and spend more time with them this summer. Here are some pictures of Mother's Day.



No comments: